Turbo Sunshine Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guildies can play while the leaders away!

2 posters

Go down

Guildies can play while the leaders away! Empty Guildies can play while the leaders away!

Post  Fikus Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 am

Hey guys. Im just gonna let you guys know beforehand that I will mostlikely be afk from July 2 to July 8, as i will be on vacation in jolly olde England. If i have a chance to get on, i will, but as things currently lie, thats probably not the case.

This means two things:
1) We need to get the cash for the guild hall pronto, so i can set it up before i go, so you guys have a hang out.
2) I will be assigning a Leutenant guild leader to fill in for me while i am away. Should we not get the cash together in that time, i will put my trust and the guildhall fund into that persons hands to carry out the construction of the guild hall.

OR

We can wait till i get back with the guildhall should we not finish it pronto. I dont see why we shouldnt have it built by TOMMORROW (June 24, 2008) but whatever. *Hint Hint Hint*

Regardless, in my absense the deputie leader and other officers will be in charge. Not like it really matters since we all kinda do our own thing.....

This was an FYI, just so ya know typa thing. Dont be supprised when some of you have new positions/titles.

Peace
Fikus
Fikus
Fikus
Admin

https://tsfg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Guildies can play while the leaders away! Empty Re: Guildies can play while the leaders away!

Post  Sean Connery Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:13 pm

How much does it cost to put up a guild hall??? i noticed we had 125G last time i saw. right now i dont have much, but i can contribute somewhere between 5-15k if i sell a few things

Sean Connery

Back to top Go down

Guildies can play while the leaders away! Empty Cossts

Post  Fikus Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:36 am

Guild Demnse is 200g. we build buildings and stuff later for more g if we want.
Fikus
Fikus
Admin

https://tsfg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Guildies can play while the leaders away! Empty Re: Guildies can play while the leaders away!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum