Turbo Sunshine Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD HALL COMPLETION: Stage 1

3 posters

Go down

GUILD HALL COMPLETION: Stage 1 Empty GUILD HALL COMPLETION: Stage 1

Post  Fikus Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:17 pm

WE HAVE A GUILD HALL!!!!! cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers

To get in, talk to the Janitor of Guild Demense (stone city, near auction). while there, make sure you pick up a guild token from the Nature Pot thing (giant stone pot, cant miss it). This nifty little item is like a teleport stone, except only to the demense. But it has a cool down of only ten minutes!!! joy! Now the not as good news....

K now in order to get quests, we have to put a bit more into it. 20g if i did the math right. then we can build on the quest giving statue and another 10g gets us the tree of life or something like that. Ill be donating at least 90% of what i make to the guild and guild hall. Do all giving from now on to the big stone pot thing.

Special thanks go to: Salean, Shan, Gman, Andrej, Tyron, and Exotica for tremendous donations overall.

Peace ya'll

Fikus
Fikus
Fikus
Admin

https://tsfg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GUILD HALL COMPLETION: Stage 1 Empty Re: GUILD HALL COMPLETION: Stage 1

Post  Sean Connery Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:16 pm

i would be able to give some, but i dont have very much at all. and i dont know how to make money other than what i get from quests and selling items i pick up..anyone have a way to make decent money?

Sean Connery

Back to top Go down

Post  FatBoyNBG Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:48 pm

Yeah,im preety much broke myself but as soon as make some decent cash ill contribute to the cause
FatBoyNBG
FatBoyNBG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down